June 5.0 Shader (VRChat/Unity Post-Processing)
English: June is a custom post-processing stack made with magic 🦄 and rainbows 🌈 !! With June, you can easily transform your scenes, projects, games, worlds, avatars, and much more by using any of the 200+ effects ✨, 10+ editor tools 🛠️, and features such as locking in optimized code 🔐 all wrapped up in a custom UI with themes, languages, presets and much more 🥺 To get started, read some more below, or head over to http://www.luka.moe/june ❤️ AND get free updates, with the latest being in April of 2023 (Version Five)!!
You may be wandering, what exactly is June? 🍩
- June applies custom effects to your screen (the camera) in Unity and is designed to work in VR, VRChat, Beatsaber and more~
- There are over 200 effects spread out across the shader, with many being unique to June!
- June pushes the boundaries of what "screen effects" are with depth information and past frames.
- A completely custom UI with cute emojis decorating it!
- Multiple quality choices, game-specific code (for VRChat and Beatsaber), and RenderTexture support.
- Module system to organize the effects (ex. Vignette is in Filters and Bokeh is in Blur).
- Rigorously optimized and improving every version (and performing better than other post-processing solutions on average).
What are some of the other cool things in it? 🛸
- Lock in optimized shaders to strip all unused code and keywords
- Custom branching system to organize and layer effects
- Built in presets, as well as the ability to make your own
- AudioLink Support (both via script and shader properties)
- Music Sync to bake animations to the beat of a song in Unity
- Gif to spritesheet converter, lyrics texture generator, and more scripts!
- Language support for English, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian.
- A search bar to easily navigate to what you want.
- Performance ratings to help you decide what you want to use.
- Documentation is in progress and support is provided. Free updates too!
What are use cases for June? 🏄♀️
- A club designer that wants an immersive and out-of-this-world music set!
- An avatar creator who wants to add some extra flare to their animations.
- A Unity game programmer who is fed up with how lackluster Unity's built-in post-processing system is.
- A BeatSaber map creator who wants to stand out.
- And so much more!
This is a lot?! Where can I learn more? Or maybe see some of the effects?
- My website! http://www.luka.moe/june
- An Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/kxC9P7y
- A Youtube trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8elJOBV68g
- My Discord: luka[#]8375
- My Email: lukazoeysong[@]gmail.com
June Shader Installation Package