LookAtMe! is a silly little shader to annoy the h*ck out of your friends. 🤪
Buyer's Notice! Detect-a-Wall function requires some sort of light that provides depth information. Reach out if you need help setting it up!
What does it do? 🔭
- Projects 3D models to user's screens based on criteria you set!
- Let people as close as yoiu want or as far as you want see you in all your beauty!
Some examples that I've been using it for... 🎁
- You can make a plushie on your head have a toggle to spin around on people's screen.
- You can have a small miniature copy of you dancing in your hand that zooms in when people look at it.
- You can use it to project a monster in a horror world as a jumpscare :o
- You can make a key or hint in a puzzle game appear on someones POV with controllable rotation
- You can just annoy friends by appearing on their screen across the map and stick your tongue out at them :P
- Literally whatever. Be as silly as you want :D
Share the details! Now!
- Options for distance scaling, angular scaling, and wall detection.
- Options for both manual and automatic squishing, rotating, panning, and shaking (brr).
- Control over zoom amount, the "transform to screen" amount, and position of the model on the screen.
- Full lighting system of course, with extra goodies like hue shifts.
This must be annoying to set up right? 🧐
- Just throw the shader on whatever you want to project.
- Set the zoom, position, rotation, and anything else you want.
- Animate it or toggle it so you aren't always zooming, please :)
- It even has a complete lighting system!
Need help? Ask through Discord luka[#]8375 or email lukazoeysong[@]gmail.com 🤓
Ezpz lemon squeezy. 🍋
The UnityPackage :D