MagicBounce is an A.I. texture upscaler, optimizer (compressor), and editor script that integrates directly into your Unity project. With it, you can make your textures look more crisp, have a smaller file size, and bake in watermarks and color grading without relying on shaders. 🍄
Links to check out 🛸
- My website with more info: https://luka.moe/magicbounce
- Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/8M7RSFbv2vY
What all can it do? 🔮
- Image upscaling powered by machine learning.
- Optimization and compression that won't cost you texture quality.
- 20 filters for you to bake into images before-hand.
- Use A.I. to transform your textures or live in-game scene into more than 10 different art styles!
- Customizable with an easy-to-ues custom UI
- Works out of the box, is fully documented, and much more!
Your assets deserve to be beautiful 👗
- Perform 2x, 4x, and 8x resolution "super-scaling".
- Various levels of noise reduction to retain detail but also get rid of ugly upscaling artifacts
- Uses an implementation of SRCNN that is built off of Unity's very own ML library Barracuda.
- Models are trained on drawn and game texture-like images
Make your textures faster to load! 🥞
- Choose between various compression algorithms and lossy or lossless
- Automatically remove useless data in images (ex. metadata)
- Shrink large color palettes produced by programs like Photoshop that go barely used
- (Mostly impacts Unity loading speeds and package file sizes)
With a lot of other super-powers 🐠
- Tons of filters! (Watermark, Coloring, Blur/Sharpen, Greyscale, Invert, Hue Shift, Lighting, Sepia, Contrast, Oil, Edge, and more!)
- Supports Unity Engine and Games, VRChat, ChilloutVR, and NeosVR (as well as just images in general)
- Dozens of settings and support for batch editing (folders)
- Works out of the box and comes in 8 languages
- Fully documented with common questions
- 3 built-in presets and custom saving/loading presets
- Fully customizable: upscale, compress, and edit an entire folder at once or just upscale a single texture
- Free updates and support of course :)
- Just works. It is built in Unity, for Unity, with Unity. It is built with VR assets in mind.
- Attributions for the 3D works are on my website in the FAQ section (www.luka.moe/magicbounce#faq)
Thank you for reading, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord (luka[#]8375) or by email (lukazoeysong[at]gmail.com). 🍊
MagicBounce Unity Package